Motorola is expected to introduceMoto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones at an event on February 26th at 4:30 PM CET (9:00 PM IST) at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona. Even though we had seen several live images of the Moto G5 Plus, we had seen only one render of the smartphone from China. Now a case maker has released several images of the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones that are based on the preliminary renders from Lenovo/Moto.
According to the renders, both the phones will share a similar design, feature a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display and come with a unibody metal design.
Moto G5 Plus rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with Turbo charging
We should see more renders of both the smartphones in the coming weeks before they go official at the MWC 2017 next month.